So how do you grow by translating your business?
In Today’s world of global business, the use of different languages is more important than ever. Each day, thousands of users access the Internet in search of services and many of them will most likely speak a different language other than English. This is when providing content in a totally different language may be a choice to facilitate business growth. So how would using different languages increase business in the long run?
“ The global economic potential of online communication. But if your site only offers content in English, you miss out on a whopping two-thirds of that market potential. Making your website available for multilingual — and multicultural — audiences will help you reach a much bigger slice of the pie, improving your overall market potential by as much as 200%. “ – article
Internet usage isn’t simply English. Translation of your web site into different languages boosts SEO score
“If your website is just in English it covers about 20% of the population and you leverage about 36% of purchasing power” Common Sense advisory writes, so you are missing an opportunity here.
To reach eightieth of the internet population you need at least twelve languages. If you translate your website in other Seventy languages you will be reaching Twentyone, Seven percent and more of the population with buying the power of thirteen percent. This glocalization approach paired with the correct research of your demographics is the pinnacle to improve your business globally.
Customers buy in their native language – Translate your business and reach a larger demography
- 72.1% of consumers spend most or all of their time on websites in their own language.
- 72.4% of consumers said they would be more likely to buy a product with information in their own language.
- 56.2% of consumers said that the ability to obtain information in their own language is more important than price.
- Nine out of 10 Internet users said that, when given a choice of languages, they always visited a website in their own language.
- Nearly one in five Europeans (19%) said they never browse in a language other than their own.
- 42% said they never purchase products and services in other languages.
Finally… the correct resolution will be delivered by the correct partner.
The translation is more than just website it is in the documentation and other print forms too, In diverse Countries like India, it is also important to focus on the many regional languages too. Translate and help your business grow with Forefront